Saturday, December 12, 2015

Putting me first

Earlier today...

Those raspberries should have been for my little Évangéline. Her older sister took some to school for lunch. Évangéline's class was having a cheese pizza that day and her sandwich box was already full of thick Lebanese cucumber slices, grape tomatoes, Kalamata olives and cheese... Her favourite things. Considering that she also had a cherry yogourt and a full apple for snacks, I felt like she would enjoy the berries later when home.



Well maman never gets any and I've been fighting a cold for 2.5 weeks (I'm finally getting better), so I could use the little boost of vitamin. :) She doesn't know. What you don't know doesn't hurt right? Also I happened to have a bit of cream so here we go! Our little secret.

Thinking of me for a change. It's not so bad.

They were very good too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment